- Placing an order at the Matterhorn Wholesale website means that the Buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions of cooperation.
- Matterhorn is a wholesaler (hereinafter referred to as : Wholesaler) and sells products only to the business entities and self-employed resellers. The ordering party (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) declares that he/she performs this action on behalf of and for the benefit of the business entity. Sales at the Matterhorn Wholesale website are not subject to consumer law regulations. The owner of the Matterhorn Wholesale is the company Matterhorn Moda Sp z o.o. with headquarters in Mysłowice, ul. Katowicka 51, Poland. Tax Identification Number (TIN): 8961552779, VAT EU: PL 8961552779 REGON: 364871017.
- The Buyer is obliged to provide invoicing details and shipping details (including the name of the company and the correct VAT EU number in case of European Union based entities). If the shipping address and billing address are different, this should be noted when placing the order in the “additional information” field. The invoice will be issued on the basis of data provided by the Buyer during the order.
- All the prices listed at the Matterhorn Wholesale website are wholesale net prices (they do not include VAT).
- The assortment offered by the Wholesaler is brand new. It comes from legal sources and is free of defects.
- By placing an order, you also give us permission for keeping your personal data in our database. The data will be used only to fulfill the order and for marketing purposes.
- The Matterhorn Wholesale is not liable for errors resulting from a system failure or for errors caused in the course of communication between the user of the Wholesaler’s website (the Buyer) and its servers. The Wholesaler is not responsible for incorrect data provided by the Buyer while placing an order. In particular, shipping costs, VAT rate or price of goods can not be considered as final and are subject to correction.
- The Matterhorn Wholesale reserves the right to refuse to fulfill the order or a part of the order. If an ordered product is not available at the time when the order is being completed, the Wholesaler provides the Buyer with available products from among those ordered, and the amount of money of the unavailable product, which has already been paid for, is transferred in the form of an overpayment to the Buyer\’s balance of payments. The overpayment may be used by the Buyer for a next order. Upon the request of the Buyer, addressed in a written form, the overpayment will be refunded to the Buyer in a manner agreed between the Wholesaler and the Buyer. By default, the refund will be executed in the same manner as initial payment.
- The goods are ordered after pressing the “ORDER” button on the Wholesale website and prior submission of all necessary data.
- We do not accept returns. Purchases at the Matterhorn Wholesale are not consumer sales and do not apply to the consumers. Only business entities or self-employed resellers of any kind are allowed to make a purchase. Therefore, the orders can not be returned. Only damaged products are subject to exchange. The Purchaser is obliged to inform the Wholesaler in writing about the issue within 24 hours after receiving the parcel. The Wholesaler does not accept complaints, returns nor exchange requests from the customers who are customers of the Buyer.
- The standard delivery time is from 1 to 9 business days. The time needed to complete the order for a given product is indicated in the shopping basket and in the XML file available at the website. For reasons beyond the control of the Wholesaler, the delivery time may be longer.
- Placing an order means entering into an agreement between the entrepreneurs and results in the obligation to pay. There is no possibility to cancel the paid order.
- Before collecting the parcel, check whether the packaging has not been damaged during transport. In particular, pay attention to the condition of tapes or seals affixed to the shipment. If the package is damaged or the seals (tapes) are broken, do not accept the parcel and make a damage report in the presence of the carrier and contact the seller as soon as possible to clarify the matter. Checking the parcel on delivery is a necessary condition to take into account any claims of the Buyer for damage or robbery of the shipment in transit. Product guarantees do not include mechanical damage caused by external factors.
- We have made every effort to ensure that descriptions and photos of products in our store have been checked, however, we are not responsible for changes made by producers and description mistakes.
- The issued VAT invoice is attached to the shipment or available to download on the Wholesaler’s website.
- For orders sent to non-EU countries, apart from the shipping cost, custom clearance fee is added to an order. It is the cost of exporting goods from Poland outside the European Union, known as export customs clearance fee.
The Buyers from non-EU countries may be additionally asked to pay a custom clearance fee in the country of destination, known as import customs clearance fee. If the Buyer refuses to pay a custom clearance fee in the destination country, he or she should be aware that we do not take any responsibility for that. If such an order is returned to us, we will not refund the costs incurred by the Buyer.
- The Buyer is obliged to read thoroughly the information on cooperation terms that has been put on the Matterhorn website.